Last updated April 23, 2020
Unemployment and Financial Assistance
- Oregon Unemployment Insurance Benefits during the outbreak
- Diabetes Resources and Aid
- Financial Resources for Oregon Businesses
- United Way fund to help with rent, food, etc. during the Coronavirus
- Tax Filing and Payment Deadline Extended to July 15, 2020
- Food Assistance in Multnomah County
- Emergency Rent Assistance Resources
- Business Oregon Covid-19 for Oregon Businesses
- Oregon SBDC Covid-19 Business Resources
- King County allowing online protection orders for domestic abuse during coronavirus crisis
- Corona virus symptom checker – Supported by Emory University School of Medecine.
- COVID 19 – The CDCs official page of what it is, how it spreads and what people need to be doing.
- Oregon Health Authority – Coronavirus updates page
- NEW Consumer Reports has made all their Coronavirus information free for the duration. Medical information, product comparisons, etc.
- Italians telling what they wish they’d known 10 days ago
Mental Health Support
If you or someone you know is feeling overwhelmed, anxious or fearful, please know that you don’t have to go through this alone. SAMHSA’s Disaster Distress Helpline provides 24/7, 365-day-a-year crisis counseling and support to people experiencing emotional distress related to natural or human-caused disasters. Call SAMHSA’s Disaster Distress Helpline at 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746 to speak to a trained crisis counselor.
• National Suicide Prevention Hotline is 24/7, confidential and free for people in distress, for prevention and for crisis resources: 1-800-273-8255 or via online chat platform at suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat
• National Domestic Violence Hotline is 24/7, confidential and free for anyone experiencing domestic violence, seeking resources or information, or questioning unhealthy aspects of their relationship: 1-800-799-7233 or via online chat platform at www.thehotline.org/what-is-live-chat/
• National Parent Helpline is available Monday through 1 pm to 10 pm to provide emotional support and problem-solving help for parents: 1-855-427-2736.
• WeConnect Health Management is offering free virtual substance use recovery support at www.weconnectrecovery.com/free-online-support-meetings
**Thank you Lin Dis for the mental health and safety resources