The Coronavirus is going to be with us for a while and since we’re practicing social distancing for all the right reasons, here are some resources for eating, staying entertained and some ways to hang on to some zen. Everything listed is a free resource unless specifically listed otherwise.
Well that grew more quickly than I anticipated. Everything has moved to topical pages for ease of use now:
- Free online entertainment
- Things for Kids to do – an ever expanding list of activities online kids can interact with
- Volunteering you can do without leaving your house – When you need an emotional boost, do something for someone else
- Staying fed – online cooking classes, some fun online tools for figuring out recipes and staying fed when its hard
- Zen – Tools to keep sane in a complicated world. Most of these are fun, all of them are for helping keep it together under long term stress.
- Coronavirus resources – links to financial assistance, food & medicine resources, and other necessary information
- Staying fit from home – Places are putting up online workout classes that can be done at home.
- Connecting with people virtually – Tools, games and media that let you interact with real people while you’re still at home
- Shopping from home -Local vendors and small businesses that need your support. If you have resources, here’s a good place to spend some of them.